M, #1454, b. 7 December 1936, d. 27 March 2016
- 6th cousin 1 time removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Raymond Cormier was born on 7 December 1936 at Church Point, Acadia Parish, Louisiana.1 Raymond Cormier also went by the name of Ray. He was the son of Lallace Cormier and Bridget Guilbeau. He appeared as a son on the census of 8 April 1950 in the household of Lallace Cormier and Bridget Guilbeau at 307 Polk Street, Orange, Orange County, Texas.2 He married Charlotte Ann Peery, daughter of Vernon Erastus Peery and Josephine Olympe Nezat, on 9 February 1957 at St. Mary Catholic Church, 912 W. Cherry Street, Orange, Orange County, Texas.3 He was an honorary pallbearer for the burial of his nephew Michael Anthony Lowe on 31 January 2003.4,5 He died on 27 March 2016 at The Crossing at Clarity Hospice, 9191 Bluebonnet Boulevard, Baton Rouge, East Baton Rouge Parish, Louisiana, at age 79 years, 3 months and 20 days.1 He was buried next to his infant son, Ray Cormier, Jr., on 30 March 2016 at Grace Memorial Park Cemetery, Plaquemine, Iberville Parish, Louisiana.1,6
Children of Raymond Cormier and Charlotte Ann Peery
- [S1456] Obituaries - The Advocate, online http://obits.theadvocaqte.com/, published 28-30 Mar 2016.
- [S1518] 1950 United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah.
- [S1421] Texas, U.S., Select County Marriage Records, 1837-2015, online http://search.ancestry.com, Name: Raymond Cormier
Marriage Date: 9 Feb 1957
Marriage Place: Orange, Texas, USA
Spouse: Charlotte Ann Peery.
- [S1054] Michael Anthony Lowe, Cemetery Marker, Orange Forest Lawn Memorial Park, 2312 Irving Street, West Orange, Orange County, Texas.
- [S43] Funeral Card - Michael Anthony Lowe, 31 Jan 2003.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 160131290 - Raymond "Ray" Cormier.
- [S314] Texas, U.S., Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com.
- [S85] The Orange Leader, Ray Cormier, Jr.'s Obituary, (1970).