Karen Jean Prescott1
F, #1464, b. 7 July 1934, d. 6 March 2020
Prescott was born on 7 July 1934 at Alabama.2 She was the daughter of Louis Clifton Prescott and Mary Stotler.3 She married Thurl Edward Minchew, son of Thomas Reed Minchew and Ada Belle Peery, on 22 April 1955 at Orange, Orange County, Texas.3 She was the informant on the death certificate of Louis Clifton Prescott on 21 June 1974 at 2034 N. 4th Street, Orange, Orange County, Texas.4 She died on 6 March 2020 at Port Arthur, Jefferson County, Texas, at age 85 years, 7 months and 28 days.5 She was buried on 9 March 2020 at Orange Forest Lawn Memorial Park, 2312 Irving Street, West Orange, Orange County, Texas.5,6
Children of Karen Jean Prescott and Thurl Edward Minchew
- [S314] Texas, U.S., Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com.
- [S407] Public Records, U.S., Index to Public Records, 1994-2019, Name: Karen Minchew
Birth Date: 7 Jul 1934
Address: 204 Huff, Orange, TX, 77630.
- [S289] The Orange Leader, Minchew Wedding Anniversary, (1 May 2005).
- [S1293] Texas, U.S., Death Certificates, 1903-1982, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Louis Clifton Prescott
Birth Date: 15 Jul 1897
Birth Place: Pine Level, Alabama
Residence: Orange, Orange, Texas, USA
Death Date: 21 Jun 1974
Death Place: Orange, Orange, Texas, USA
Father: George Thomas Prescott
Mother: Eliza Ann Thompson
Certificate Number: 45158.
- [S1301] Dorman Funeral Home, Obituaries, Dorman Funeral Home.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial 207709952 - Karen Jean Prescott Minchew.