F, #1553, b. 21 February 1883, d. 14 March 1957
Francis Elizabeth Stark was born on 21 February 1883 at Orange, Orange County, Texas.2,3,4,5,6 She was the daughter of Franklin Stark and Susan Rochell Marze.2,1 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 8 June 1900 in the household of Frank Stark and Susan Rochell Stark at Pct 1, Orange County, Texas.6 She married Ransom Walter Freeman, son of Thomas Franklin Freeman and Irene Sargent, on 15 February 1905 at Orange County, Texas.7,8 She and Ransom Freeman appeared on the census of 10 May 1910 and owned their home free and clear at Pct 5, Orange County, Texas.1 She appeared on the census of 13 January 1920 at Pct 5, Orange County, Texas, in the household of her husband Walter Freeman.5 She appeared on the census of 22 April 1930 at Pct 4, Jefferson County, Texas, in the household of her husband Ransom Walter Freeman.9 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Ransom Walter Freeman, on 11 December 1937.3,4 She died from a coronary occlusion (heart attack) at 5:05 pm on 14 March 1957 at her home at 915 N. Main Street, Vidor, Orange County, Texas, at age 74 years and 21 days.2,3,4 She was buried on 16 March 1957 at Hudson Cemetery, Old Hwy 87 @ Abe's Road, Hartburg, Orange County, Texas.2,4,3,10
Children of Francis Elizabeth Stark and Ransom Walter Freeman
- [S191] 10 May 1910, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T624_1582, P44A.
- [S1293] Texas, U.S., Death Certificates, 1903-1982, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Betty Francis Freeman
[Betty Francis Stark]
Birth Date: 21 Feb 1883
Birth Place: Orange, Texas
Residence: Vidor, Orange, Texas
Father: Frank Stark
Mother: Susan Myers
Age at Death: 74
Death Date: 14 Mar 1957
Death Place: Vidor, Orange, Texas, USA.
- [S697] Ransom and Elizabeth Freeman, Cemetery Marker, Hudson Cemetery, Old Hwy 87 @ Abe's Road, Orange County, Texas.
- [S227] Elaine Stone & Melba Hudson, Hudson Cemetery, Orange County, Texas.
- [S188] 13 Jan 1920, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T625_1837, P5A.
- [S1358] 08 Jun 1900, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 1663; Page: B; Enumeration District: 0056; FHL microfilm: 1241663, PB.
- [S1421] Texas, U.S., Select County Marriage Records, 1837-2015, online http://search.ancestry.com, Name: Walter Freeman
Marriage Date: 1905
Marriage Place: Orange, Texas, United States
Spouse: Bettie Stark
FHL Film Number: 1021148.
- [S73] Rootsweb, online www.rootsweb.com, www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~txorange/marriages/1905.html
Miss Bettie Stark
15 Feb 1905
Vol 4 page 400.
- [S195] 22 Apr 1930, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 2363, P12B.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 59886123 - Francis Elizabeth "Bettie" Stark Freeman.
- [S1422] Death Records, U. S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007, Name: Lilymae Suda Stewart
[Lilymae Suda Freeman]
Birth Date: 22 Oct 1914
Birth Place: Lemonville O, Texas
Father Name: Walter R Freeman
Mother Name: Betty Stark
Death Date: Oct 1994
Type of Claim: Original SSN.
Signature on SSN Card: LILY MAE STEWART II
Relationship of Signature: Signature name differs from NH’s name.
Notes: Dec 1943: Name listed as LILYMAE SUDA STEWART; Feb 1974: Name listed as LILYMAE STEAGALL; 28 Oct 1994: Name listed as LILY M STEAGALL.