M, #1690, b. 31 January 1930, d. 4 July 2008
John Harley Hughes Jr. was born on 31 January 1930 at Rusk County, Texas.1,3,4 He was the son of John Harley Hughes and Cora Mabel Perkins.3 He appeared as a son on the census of 4 April 1930 in the household of John Harley Hughes and Cora Mabel Perkins at Rusk County, Texas.5 He married Allie Augusta Dunkin on 26 February 1949.6,3 He and Allie Augusta Dunkin were divorced on 8 April 1971 at Orange County, Texas.6 He was retired in 1985 from DuPont, Orange, Orange County, Texas.1 He died on 4 July 2008 at Sabine County Hospital, 2301 Highway 83 SW, Hemphill, Sabine County, Texas, at age 78 years, 5 months and 4 days.1,4 He was buried on 6 July 2008 at Elderville Cemetery, Elderville, Rusk County, Texas.1,4
Children of John Harley Hughes Jr. and Allie Augusta Dunkin
Family: John Harley Hughes Jr. and Annie Lois Glawson
- [S662] The Beaumont Enterprise, Obituary, John Harley Hughes, Jr., (05 Jul 2008).
- [S315] Texas Marriage Collection, 1814-1909 & 1966-2011, online http://search.ancestry.com
- [S314] Texas, U.S., Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Find a Grave, database and images (https://www.findagrave.com : accessed 10 October 2020), memorial page for John Harley Hughes Jr. (31 Jan 1930–4 Jul 2008), Find a Grave Memorial no. 28046668, citing Elderville Cemetery, Rusk County, Texas, USA ; Maintained by Find a Grave (contributor 8) .
- [S1332] 1930 United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah.
- [S316] Texas, U.S., Divorce Index, 1968-2015, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Allie A Hughes
Divorce Age: 39
Birth Year: 1932
Marriage Date: 26 Feb 1949
Divorce Date: 8 Apr 1971
Divorce Place: Orange, Texas, USA
Spouse: John H Hughes
Number of Children: 3.