Carrie Ella Lamb
F, #7857, b. October 1869, d. 30 June 1928
Lamb was born in October 1869 at Weakley County, Tennessee.1,2,3 She was the daughter of William Houston Lamb and Lourainey Malone.3 A contract for the marriage of C. E. Lamb and J. E. Peery was signed on 7 May 1892 at Weakley County Courthouse, Dresden, Weakley County, Tennessee.4 She married J. E. Peery, son of William Almus Peery and Lougenia F. Rust, on 8 May 1892 at Weakley County, Tennessee.4,2,1 Carrie Ella Lamb was also known as Ella Peery.2 She appeared on the census of 20 June 1900 at District 24, Weakley County, Tennessee, in the household of her husband James Edgar Peerie.1 She appeared on the census of 19 April 1910 in the household of M. E. Reavis at Dresden, Weakley County, Tennessee.2 She was in a group photo circa 1924 at Weakley County, Tennessee. She died from uterine cancer at 9:40 am on 30 June 1928 at Dresden, Weakley County, Tennessee, at age 58 years and 8 months.3 She was buried on 1 July 1928 at Sunset Cemetery, Dresden, Weakley County, Tennessee.3,5
Family: Carrie Ella Lamb and James Edgar Peery
- [S526] 20 Jun 1900, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T623_1605, P 11B.
- [S628] 19 Apr 1910, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T624_1525, Image 284.0, Page 6A.
- [S369] Family Search, online www.familysearch.org, Tennessee Death Records, 1914-1955 for J E Peery (Carrie Ella, J E was her husband)
Digital Folder Number 4183606
Image Number 345
Film Number 1876741
Volume/Page/Certificate Number cn 15335.
- [S611] Tennessee, U.S., Marriage Records, 1780-2002, online http://www.ancestry.com
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 74006492 - Carrie Ella Lamb Peery.