Marie Sophie Eve Devillier
F, #849, b. 12 December 1858, d. circa 1911
- 1st cousin 4 times removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Marie Sophie Eve Devillier was born on 12 December 1858 at Grand Coteau, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.1 She was the daughter of Francois Coulon Devillier Jr. and Juliana Roy.2 Marie Sophie Eve Devillier was also known as Julia.3 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 22 September 1860 in the household of Francois Coulon Devillier Jr. and Julie Roy at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.4 She married Charles Godet, son of Desire Godet and Coraide Godefroy Hollier, on 12 August 1876 at Opelousas, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.5 She died circa 1911 at Grand Coteau, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana.
Children of Marie Sophie Eve Devillier and Charles Godet
- Coralie Godet+ b. 8 Jul 1877, d. c 1952
- Francois Desire Godet b. 4 Oct 1879, d. c 1943
- Joseph Stanislas Godet b. 7 Feb 1882, d. 28 Sep 1972
- Julie Godet b. 1 Jul 1884, d. 15 Jun 1902
- Odile Marie Gaudet+ b. 22 Mar 1887, d. 1 Apr 1914
- Francois Godet b. 27 May 1890, d. c 1956
- Marie Odelie Godet b. 21 Mar 1893
- Alida Godet+2 b. 5 Apr 1896, d. 14 Jan 1974
- Marie Blanche Godet
- [S19] SWLR - St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, DEVILLIER, Marie Sophie Eve (Francois Coulon & Julie ROY) b. 12 Dec. 1858 (GC Ch.: v. 2, p. 172).
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com.
- [S749] Odile Gaudet Nezat, Texas Department of Health-Death Certificate.
- [S155] 22 Sep 1860, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M653_424, Page 184.
- [S14] Louisiana, U.S., Compiled Marriage Index, 1718-1925, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Sophie Devilliers
Spouse: Charles Godet
Marriage Date: 12 Aug 1876
Marriage Pace: St. Landry.