Mary Lou Peery1
F, #8504, b. 30 May 1926, d. 3 October 2001
- 4th cousin of Joseph Wayne Peery
Peery was born on 30 May 1926 at Dresden, Weakley County, Tennessee.2,1,3 As of 30 May 1926, Mary Lou Peery was also known as Mary L.3 She was the daughter of John Bryant Peery and Ruby Grace Webb.3 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 15 April 1930 in the household of John Bryant Peery and Ruby Grace Webb at District 6, Weakley County, Tennessee.3 She married William Dennis Tyree on 12 June 1948 at Marshall County, Tennessee.4,5,1 She died on 3 October 2001 at Baptist Hospital, Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee, at age 75 years, 4 months and 3 days.1,2 She was buried on 6 October 2001 at Harpeth Hills Memory Gardens, 9090 Highway 100, Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee.1
- [S1271] Obituaries at Ancestry.com, online ancestry.com, Mary Lou Tyree
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Find a Grave, database and images (https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/54321103/mary-lou-tyree : accessed 25 June 2022), memorial page for Mary Lou Peery Tyree (30 May 1926–3 Oct 2001), Find a Grave Memorial ID 54321103, citing Harpeth Hills Memory Gardens, Nashville, Davidson County, Tennessee, USA ; Maintained by tyFlowers (contributor 47311801) .
- [S587] 15 Apr 1930, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 2284, Image 661.0, Page 6A.
- [S611] Tennessee, U.S., Marriage Records, 1780-2002, online http://www.ancestry.com, Name Mary Lou Peery
Birth Date 1928
Marriage Date 12 Jun 1948
Marriage Place Marshall, Tennessee, USA
Spouse William Dennis Tyree.
- [S1408] Ancestry Family Trees, online http://search.ancestry.com, Wedding Day -- Bill and Mary Lou Tyree, sitting on the steps at the home of the groom's parents in Lewisburg, Tennessee.
From Michael Howard's tree on Ancestry.com.
- [S825] Peggy Flowers, "E-Mail Messages from Peggy Flowers," e-mail to Joe Peery, Jun 2009.