John Thomas Brinkley1
M, #8645, b. 7 December 1877, d. 19 March 1941
John Thomas Brinkley was born on 7 December 1877 at Tennessee.2,3,4,5 He was the son of John Franklin Brinkley and Mary Gilland. He and E. G. Peery obtained a marriage license on 25 December 1897 at Weakley County Courthouse, Dresden, Weakley County, Tennessee.5 He married E. G. Peery, daughter of William Almus Peery and Lougenia F. Rust, on 26 December 1897 at Weakley County, Tennessee.5 He and his wife Ethel G. Brinky appeared on the census of 21 June 1900 at District 7, Weakley County, Tennessee.4 He became a widower upon the death of his wife, Esther Gertrude Peery, on 30 July 1905 at Weakley County, Tennessee.6 He married Mary Juanita Griffith on 15 November 1913 at Tennessee.2 He registered for military service on 3 September 1918 at Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee.2 As of 3 September 1918, John Thomas Brinkley lived at 130 W. Colorado Street, Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee.2 He was described as tall, medium build, blue eyes, brown hair, and missing a finger from the joint down on the right hand on 3 September 1918 at Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee.2 He died on 19 March 1941 at age 63 years, 3 months and 12 days.3
Children of John Thomas Brinkley and Esther Gertrude Peery
Family: John Thomas Brinkley and Mary Juanita Griffith
- [S769] Tonilo, RE: Peery of Weakley County Tennessee in "ListServe Message posted by tonilo at Ancestry.com," listserve message 01 Mar 2004.
- [S1009] "John Thomas Brinkley's WW1 Draft Registration" (03 Sep 1918).
- [S1008] Toni Loving, "E-Mail Message from Toni Loving," e-mail to Joe Peery, 13 Aug 2009.
- [S770] 21 Jun 1900, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T623_1605, P 10A.
- [S611] Tennessee, U.S., Marriage Records, 1780-2002, online http://www.ancestry.com
- [S68] Ancestry World Tree Project, online http://awt.ancestry.com