James Earl Caldwell1
M, #9158, b. 8 November 1900, d. 12 September 1974
James Earl Caldwell was born on 8 November 1900 at Texas.2,1,3,4 He was the son of John Barnett Caldwell and Nancy Katherine Childers.4 He appeared as a son on the census of 11 May 1910 in the household of John Barnett Caldwell and Kate Caldwell at Pct 2, Jasper County, Texas.4 He married Lila Mae McQueen on 30 August 1925 at Jasper County, Texas.1 His Social Security Number was 454-22-8774 issued before 1951 at Texas.2 He died on 12 September 1974 at Jasper County, Texas, at age 73 years, 10 months and 4 days.5,1,3,2 He was buried at Jasper City Cemetery, Main Street, Jasper, Jasper County, Texas.1,3
Children of James Earl Caldwell and Lila Mae McQueen
- [S910] Dianne Pace, The Cemeteries of Jasper County, Texas, Volume 1, p. 67.
- [S20] Death Records, SSDI Search Results.
- [S997] James Monroe Caldwell, Cemetery Marker, Jasper City Cemetery, Main Street, Jasper, Jasper County, Texas.
- [S873] 11 May 1910, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: T624_1567, Image 343, P11B.
- [S391] Texas Death Index, online www.ancestry.com.
- [S213] Death Records, U. S. Veterans Gravesites, ca. 1775-2019.
- [S314] Texas, U.S., Birth Index, 1903-1997, online search.ancestry.com.