Annie Louise Rondeau1
F, #9183, b. 7 November 1895, d. 17 February 1941
Annie Louise Rondeau was born on 7 November 1895 at Tiptonville, Lake County, Tennessee.1,2,3 She was the daughter of James Foot Rondeau and Annie Woods.1 She married Dr. Raymond R. Childers, son of James Reddin Childers and Mary Mills Griffin, on 26 August 1922 at Jasper County, Texas.4,5,2 She appeared on the census of 14 April 1930 at Bowie Street, Jasper, Jasper County, Texas, in the household of her husband Raymond R. Childers.2 She died from rheumatic heart disease, complicated by pneumonia, at 9:00 pm, 17 February 1941, at Jasper, Jasper County, Texas, at age 45 years, 3 months and 10 days.1,3 She was buried on 19 February 1941 in row 4, Garden of Memories Mausoleum, at Evergreen Cemetery, Main Street, Jasper, Jasper County, Texas.1,6
- [S892] Annie Louise Childers, Texas Department of Health-Death Certificate.
- [S889] 14 Apr 1930, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 2361, Image 339.0, P6B.
- [S921] G. R. S. Mildred S. White, Jasper County Cemeteries, P. 11.
- [S957] Vivian Cogbid, Jim Folsom, Versie Truett, One Hundred Years of Jasper County Marriages 1849-1949, p. 39.
- [S910] Dianne Pace, The Cemeteries of Jasper County, Texas, Volume 1, p. 76.
- [S978] Raymond R. & Zelma W. & Annie Louise Childers, Cemetery Marker, Evergreen Cemetery, Main Street, Jasper, Jasper County, Texas.