Corrine Oletta Goodnight1
F, #12479, b. 17 January 1901, d. 20 July 1971
Goodnight was born on 17 January 1901 at Colorado.2,1 She was the daughter of Thomas A. Goodnight and Susanna Cook.2,3,4 She married Charles Goodnight, son of Charles Foxwing Goodnight and Charlotte Collier, on 5 March 1927 at the home of Mayor Henry W. Taylor, Goodnight's nephew at Clarendon, Donley County, Texas.5,6,1 She became a widow upon the death of her husband Charles Goodnight on 12 December 1929 at Tucson, Pima County, Arizona.6 She died on 20 July 1971 at Marquette, Marquette County, Michigan, at age 70 years, 6 months and 3 days.7,1 She was buried at Park City Cemetery, Park City, Stillwater County, Montana.1
Family: Corrine Oletta Goodnight and Charles Goodnight
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 26451956 - Corrine Oletta Goodnight.
- [S1330] 1910 United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 14330690 - Thomas A Goodnight.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 14330699 - Susanna Cook Goodnight.
- [S1445] Handbook of Texas Online, online http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles, H. Allen Anderson, "GOODNIGHT, CHARLES," Handbook of Texas Online (http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/fgo11), accessed September 09, 2015. Uploaded on June 15, 2010. Published by the Texas State Historical Association.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 6137578 - Charles Goodnight.
- [S1438] Michigan, U.S., Death Index, 1971-1996, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Corinne O Goodnight
Birth Date: 17 Jan 1901
Death Date: 20 Jul 1971
Residence: Marquette, Marquette, Michigan
Place of Death: Marquette, Marquette, Michigan.