M, #4633, b. 13 October 1919, d. 12 May 1993
Barcaro was born on 13 October 1919 at Mount Union Borough, Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania.4,5,6,3 He was the son of Dominick Barcaro and Filomena Sarchione.4,3 He appeared as a son on the census of 19 April 1930 in the household of Dominick Barcaro and Floma Sarchione at 517 North Jefferson Street, Mount Union Borough, Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania.6 He appeared as a son on the census of 3 May 1940 in the household of Dominick Barcaro and Filomena Sarchione at 511 Jefferson Street, Mount Union Borough, Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania.7 He registered for military service circa 1942 at Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania.1 He was the informant on the death certificate of Dominick Barcaro on 26 April 1943 at Mount Union, Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania.8,9 His Social Security Number was 162-12-5182 issued before 1951 at Pennsylvania.2,10 He died on 12 May 1993 at Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California, at age 73 years, 6 months and 29 days.5,11,3 He was buried at Rose Hills Memorial Park, 4845 Pioneer Boulevard, Whittier, Los Angeles County, California.3
Family: Charles Nick Barcaro and Angeline Mary DiStefano
- [S1140] "WW II Draft Registration Cards" (1940 - 1947), Name Charles Nick Barcaro
Relationship to Draftee Self (Head)
Birth Place Mount Union, Pennsylvania, USA
Residence Place Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Registration Place Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Employer Dominick Barcaro
Charles Nick Barcaro Self (Head).
- [S39] California Death Index, 1940-1997, online search.ancestry.com.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Find a Grave, database and images (https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/110567920/… : accessed 23 April 2022), memorial page for Charles N. Barcaro (13 Oct 1919–12 May 1993), Find a Grave Memorial ID 110567920, citing Rose Hills Memorial Park, Whittier, Los Angeles County, California, USA ; Maintained by Stuart Strout Woodside Skolfield (contributor 46954007) .
- [S1522] Naturalization Records, Pennsylvania, U.S., Federal Naturalization Records, 1795-1931, Name: Filomena Barcaro
Declaration Age: 45
Record Type: Naturalization Declaration
Birth Date: 17 Feb 1895
Arrival Date: 10 Dec 1916
Declaration Date: 21 Sep 1940
Declaration Place: Huntingdon, Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, USA
Declaration Number: 822
Has Photo: Yes.
- [S39] California Death Index, 1940-1997, online search.ancestry.com, Name Charles N Barcaro
Social Security # 162125182
Birth Date 13 Oct 1919
Birth Place Pennsylvania
Death Date 12 May 1993
Death Place Los Angeles
Mother's Maiden Name Sarcune.
- [S212] 19 Apr 1930, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: 2044, P13A.
- [S1318] 1940 United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah.
- [S1388] Pennsylvania, U.S., Death Certificates, 1906-1968, online search.ancestry.com, Name: Dominick Barcaro
Birth Date: 6 Sep 1884
Birth Place: Casoli Italy
Death Date: 26 Apr 1943
Death Place: Mount Union, Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, USA
Father Name: Biagio Barcaro
Father Birth Place: Italy
Mother Name: Sabia Filippone
Mother Birth Place: Italy
Spouse Name: Filomena Barcaro
Certificate Number: 36541.
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Find a Grave, database and images (https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/94221323/… : accessed 23 April 2022), memorial page for Dominic Barcaro (6 Sep 1884–28 Apr 1943), Find a Grave Memorial ID 94221323, citing Saint Catherine Cemetery, Shirleysburg, Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania, USA ; Maintained by Genealogy-Detective (contributor 47705006) .
- [S20] Death Records, SSDI Search Results.
- [S20] Death Records, SSDI Search Results, Name Charles N. Barcaro
Social Security Number 162-12-5182
Birth Date 13 Oct 1919
Issue year Before 1951
Issue State Pennsylvania
Last Residence 90038, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA
Death Date 12 May 1993.