Elizabeth Jane Collier1
F, #7415, b. 28 April 1847, d. 9 January 1933
- 1st cousin 3 times removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Elizabeth Jane Collier was born on 28 April 1847 at Blakely, Early County, Georgia.1,2,3 As of 28 April 1847, Elizabeth Jane Collier was also known as Eliza J.3,4,1 She was the daughter of James Gautney Collier and Elizabeth Wynn Stewart.3 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 9 August 1850 in the household of James Gautney Collier and Elizabeth Wynn Stewart at Early County, Georgia.4 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 12 July 1860 in the household of James Gautney Collier and Elizabeth Wynn Stewart at Woodville, Tyler County, Texas.3 She married P. H. Spurlock on 19 August 1868 at Tyler County, Texas.5 She became a widow upon the death of her husband, Patrick Henry Spurlock, on 3 July 1913.2 She died from influenza at 3:45 pm on 9 January 1933 at Spurger, Tyler County, Texas, at age 85 years, 8 months and 12 days.1,2 She was buried on 10 January 1933 at Beech Creek Baptist Cemetery, CR 4540, Spurger, Tyler County, Texas.1,2
Child of Elizabeth Jane Collier and Patrick Henry Spurlock
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 15791049 - Elizabeth Jane Collier.
- [S1043] Jim W. and Ann Crews Laird, Tyler County Texas Cemeteries, p. 44.
- [S396] 12 Jul 1860, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M653_1306, P361B.
- [S397] 09 AUG 1850, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M432_68, P. 298.
- [S948] Jim & Ann Crews Laird, Tyler County Marriage Records, Bride Index P27.