Sarah Elizabeth Collier1
F, #7416, b. 15 May 1849, d. 23 June 1920
- 1st cousin 3 times removed of Joseph Wayne Peery
Sarah Elizabeth Collier was born on 15 May 1849 at Early County, Georgia.1,2,3 As of 15 May 1849, Sarah Elizabeth Collier was also known as Sarah E.2,4 She was the daughter of James Gautney Collier and Elizabeth Wynn Stewart.2 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 9 August 1850 in the household of James Gautney Collier and Elizabeth Wynn Stewart at Early County, Georgia.4 She appeared as a daughter on the census of 12 July 1860 in the household of James Gautney Collier and Elizabeth Wynn Stewart at Woodville, Tyler County, Texas.2 She married J. H. Bostick, son of William Thomas Bostick and Elizabeth Anne Kyle, on 1 September 1869 at Tyler County, Texas.5 She died of dysentery at 10 pm on 23 June 1920 at Woodville, Tyler County, Texas, at age 71 years, 1 month and 8 days.1,3 She was buried on 24 June 1920 at Beech Creek Baptist Cemetery, CR 4540, Spurger, Tyler County, Texas.1,3
Family: Sarah Elizabeth Collier and James Harrison Bostick
- [S806] Find A Grave, online www.findagrave.com, Memorial# 6798986 - Sarah Elizabeth Collier Bostick.
- [S396] 12 Jul 1860, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M653_1306, P361B.
- [S1043] Jim W. and Ann Crews Laird, Tyler County Texas Cemeteries, p. 42.
- [S397] 09 AUG 1850, United States Federal Census, [database on-line], Provo, Utah County, Utah, Roll: M432_68, P. 298.
- [S948] Jim & Ann Crews Laird, Tyler County Marriage Records, Bride Index P28.